Hazardous Location Air Conditioners Are Engineered to Perform in the Harshest Conditions.
Hazardgard meets T4 temperature classifications and is designed to cool laboratories, control rooms, living quarters, storage areas and other enclosures situated in hazardous locations; where specific volatile flammable liquids or gases are handled or used within enclosed containers or systems. Hazardgard comes with a sleeve that can be installed in a window or thru-the-wall, provided the wall depth meets specifications. Cooling square footages are 700, 1,000, and 1,400
. BTU cool range from 14,500 - 24,000
. Voltages are 230/208 or 240/220.
. Energy efficiency ratings vary between 8.8 and 9.7
- Hermetically sealed reciprocating compressor is cooled during the refrigeration cycle, which allows the unit to tolerate higher outdoor temperatures up to 130°F
- Environmentally sealed on/off switch and gold plated contacts in thermostat for corrosion resistance
- Solid-state control relays for compressor and fan operation
- Larger, commercial grade, enclosed fan motor with hermetically sealed overload for arc-free operation. Totally enclosed to assure efficient operation under adverse electrical conditions
- 22-gauge, G60 steel air conditioner cabinet is powder coated for corrosion protection and to withstand years of hard use
- Coils coated for corrosion resistance
- Diamonblue Advanced Corrosion Protection® on the outdoor coil protects the coil against deterioration and extends the life of the unit especially in coastal or corrosive environments.