High Heat Gloves are Heat And Cut Resistant for working with Dry and Oily Substances and other Industrial Materials.
High heat gloves have reinforcements on saddle and palm parts for dexterity and heat and abrasion resistance. Heat resistance varies for different types and applications. Available with Kevlar™ lining, heat resistant wool or breathable and machine washable fabrics.
- Temperatures range from 400° F - 800° F (max)
- Two-piece construction eliminates outseams for better finger comfort, dexterity and flexibility
- Bonded nitrile coating protects against snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts
- Contains no asbestos
- Back of hand heat insulation
- Available sizes are Men's, and small to S - 2XL
- Cuff styles are Gauntlet, Open and Knit-Wrist