Securall® 10'W x 8'D Tornado Shelter Gray, 1-14 People
Securall® Storm Shelters are large enough to provide protection at offices, schools, trailer and RV parks, campgrounds, construction sites, public venues and more. With enough room to safely house dozens of people during severe weather incidences, these units are ideal for offering safety in otherwise vulnerable locations.
These units are constructed of 12 gauge, formed steel wall sections which are welded together for ultimate strength. The roof is constructed in the same fashion and is also welded to the rest of the structure. High-capacity bolt down anchors provide for proper anchoring to your concrete surface.
A heavy-duty door allows for easy access while also providing sturdy resistance to high winds and debris impacts. 2 deadbolts and a strong, lockable lever style handle, all keyed alike, secure this door.
Standard Features include:
- Heavy-duty bolt down cement anchors secure the unit in place.
- 2 vents (high and low) with welded vent covers for fresh air flow and to reduce the build up of air pressures.
- 36W heavy duty steel door with standard lever handle and 3 dead bolts (All keyed alike), built to FEMA 320.
- Grounding bolts, straps and rod included.
- Finished in grey polyurethane enamel.
Building may require State Approval. Please check with your Local Authorities (ie: Fire Marshall) to determine if State Approval and/or State Seal are required. Additional charges and lead times may apply.