Blue Giant® Elevating Dock - 5000 Lb. Capacity with 72" x 96" Platform
Turn Any Ground Level Area into a Functional Loading Dock
The Blue Giant® Dock Lift provides a safe and efficient way to handle material handling applications at grocery stores, schools, hospitals, postal services and distribution centers – anywhere a low-profile workhorse is required.
Typically a Scissor Dock Lift will cost 1/3 the price of a forklift truck, and will have a quick and favorable payback when compared to the longterm cost associated with operating a forklift and manually loading / off-loading a trailer. The unit will also greatly reduce handling costs, cargo damage and employee injury common to vertical transfer operations.
Additional voltages available; please call for more information:
- Can be mounted in a pit or on a concrete pad.
- Remote power pack 12' hydraulic hose.
- Push button control on 12' straight cord.
- Hydraulic pump with built-in overload relief.
- Hydraulic and oil hoses included.
- Up-travel limit switch.
- Motor, controls, push button factory pre-wired & tested.
- Full length deck beam for maximum support.
- Solid plate steel legs for maximum rigidity.
- 8" tapered toe guard protection.
- Handrails with 4" kick plate and barrier chain across both ends.
- Checkered deck and 18" long lip with lifting chain on rolling end.
- Hard chromed pivot pins at cylinder and center pin.
- All pivot points equipped with maintenance free lubricated bushings.
- Precision safety velocity fuses on hydraulic cylinders to prevent platform free fall.
- Mechanical, hinged to frame, flip-down maintenance stop on stationary models only.
- Completely sealed, weather resistant cylinders vented back to hydraulic tank to prevent contaminant entry
- Complies with ANSI MH29.1 standards.
- Standard Voltage is 220-240 / 3PH / 60HZ
- 200-208 / 3PH / 60HZ
- 440-480 / 3PH / 60HZ