HEMCO® Ductless Table Top Hood, 24" X 15" X 24"
Typical Applications include Sample Weighing Stations, Histology, Student Work Stations, Handling Pharmaceuticals Micro Scope Stations, Hot Plate Venting, and Micro press. Equipped with built in Carbon Filter, assembly and Carbon Filter, integral fan, molded composite resin work surface dished to contain spillage and 110V, 6' power cord, filter change light and light switch.
- The Model 24015 is ideal for A Class 1 ductless hood workstation
- Activated Carbon Filtration for fumes, odors, non-hazardous chemical vapors
- Perfect for areas where fume removal is essential
- Cross drafts are reduced, thus providing a turbulence free work area
- The light weight chemical resistant composite construction enables effortless mobility
- The units base work surface is factory installed & features a dished interior to contain spillage
- Filter Change light changes from green to red indicating it is time for a filter change
- Filter should be changed every 3-4 months depending on volume of chemicals filtered