Protex Prescription Drop Box RX-164 - 6-5/8"W x 14-1/8"D x 15-3/4"H, Beige
RX-164 Protex Prescription Drugs Drop Box - Designed for use in police stations, hospitals, pharmacies, fire stations and more. Features
- Heavy Duty Drop box designed for discarding pills, prescriptions and other unwanted medication containers.
- Tubular-style key lock with Double "D" configuration (can be retrofitted with other cam locks).
- Piano hinge
- Drop door opening thick enough to drop up to 2-1/4" diameter containers
- Metal baffle to protect drop opening from fishing
- Pre-drilled mounting holes in back for wall mounting
- Can be set on a table or a shelf
- Mounting hardware for wood and concrete is included
- Two tubular keys included
- Reinforced double steel door to protect against prying
- The perfect way to lock and secure unwanted prescriptions or other bulky items
- RX-Label comes unattached, so you can use it for other applications
- Maximum diameter of item to drop is 2.25"
- Exterior Dimensions: 14-1/8" (W) x 15-3/4" (H) x 6-5/8" (D)
- Interior Dimensions: 13-3/4" (W) x 6" (H) x 6" (D)
- Door Clearance: 8-1/4" (W) x 5" (H)
- Drop Opening: 9-1/2" (W) x 2-1/4" (H) (2-1/4" drop clearance)
- Door Thickness: 1/8"
- Cubic Inches: 313
- Weight: 21 Lbs.