50 Ft. box 6-Watt WinterGard Wet Heating Cable 120V.
50 feet of 6-Watt per foot 120V WinterGard Wet Heating Cable for pipe freeze protection applications on metal or plastic pipes up to 8 inches in diameter, in wet or dry locations only. Also for use in roof/gutter de-icing applications.
This product MUST be used with one of two available Power Connection Kits. The H900 (Global #B49344) Hardwire Power Connection (includes end seal) is used for hardwiring directly into a junction box (not included). The H908 (Global #B49346) Plug-In Power Connection with built-in ground fault protection (includes end seal) is used for plugging into a standard 120V three-prong, grounded electrical outlet.
Note: The National Electrical Code requires the use of ground-fault protection of equipment to reduce the risk of fire caused by damage or improper installation. All installations must also comply with applicable local codes and standards.
Documents are in PDF format
- THICKNESS INCHES0.215
- LENGTH FEET50
- MAX. CIRCUIT LENGTH FT. ON PIPE200
- MAX. CIRCUIT LENGTH FT. ON ROOF150
- MAXIMUM EXPOSURE TEMPERATURE °F150
- WATTS PER FOOT6
- APPLICATIONRoof and Gutter De-Icing and Wet Areas
- FOR USE WITHMetal/Plastic pipes, up to 8" in Diameter
- BUS WIRE GAUGE (AWG)16
- APPROVALUL Listed, CSA Certified
- LIMITED WARRANTY YEARS2
- MANUFACTURER'S PART NUMBERH612050