F25T8/835, 36" 86CRI, T8, 25 watt, 24000 hour rated bulb with G13 base.
Through technological advances and the highest grade components, T8 fluorescent lamp can save up to 40% on energy costs with no loss of light over older technology T12 lamp types. The USHIO Ultra8TM fluorescent series provides an economical as well as environmentally responsible alternative to standard T12 fluorescent lamps. The Ultra8TMlamps utilize protective coatings, effectively reducing the phosphor degradation while increasing lumen output. Advanced halosphosphor and triphosphor coatings have also been added to increase the lumen stability and allow higher loading. USHIO Ultra8TM lamps employ a precision engineered cathode guard, which prevents end darkening to insure maximum light output throughout the life of the lamp. Three wattages are available including a 17W, 25W, 28W and 32W with color temperatures ranging from 3000K to 5000K.
- TCLP Compliant - Low mercury minimizes effects of lamp disposal on the environment
- Advanced technology saves up to 40% on energy costs over T12 lamps
- High Color Rendering - Up to 86CRI
- Precision engineered cathode guard prevents darkening throughout lamp life
- Improved light distribution and quality
- Environmental asset - Long life prevents the build up of discarded lamps which means less waste
- Use with rapid start or instant start ballasts