F40T10/5000K, T10, 40 watt, 20000 hour rated bulb with G13 base.
At 40 watts and high lumen output, USHIO's Ultra 5000TM T10 fluorescent lamps can increase light output up to 15% over T12lamps, while producing a white, more natural daylight color. When used with electronic ballasts, an additional 10-15% in energy savings may result. The triphosphor coating allow for exceptional color rendering at 90CRI making these lamps ideal for paint stores, retails shops, clothing boutiques, hair salons and graphic arts studios or other environment where color rendering is critical. The Ultra 5000TM T10s are manufactured with a cathode guard which prevents end darkening to insure maximum light output throughout the life of the lamp.
- Up to 15% increase in light output over T12 lamps
- Energy savings of 10%-15% when used with an electronic ballast
- Precision engineered cathode guard prevents darkening throughout lamp life
- High Color Rendering - 90CRI
- Environmental asset - long life prevents the build up of discarded lamps which means less waste
- No ballast change required; lamps are able to work with standard F40T12 magnetic and electronic ballasts