EXN/FG/ULTRA, Ultraline, MR16, 50 watt, 12volt, 10000 hour rated bulb with GU5.3 base.
The exceptional performance of the UltralineTM MR-16 reflector lamps are a result of new advancements in filament system design and gas fill technologies. Manufactured under IS0 9001 guidelines, refinements in the reflector coating process slows deterioration of the reflector throughout the life of the lamp. Rated at more than twice the life of other MR-16s on the market today, UltralineTM lamps are an astute choice for applications where frequency of lamp changes and cost of ownership are significant factors. The halogen capsule helps to protect ultraviolet sensitive objects by eliminating 90% of harmful UV emissions. Available in- Spot, Narrow Flood, and Flood beam spreads, the UltralineTM employs an axial filament that is computer aligned to attain precise 12º, 24º, and 36º beam angles.
- 10,000 Hours Average Life - A rated lifetime of over twice the life of the other MR-16 lamps currently on the market
- Minimizes the amount of maintenance required to support retail, commercial and display lighting installations
- Halogen Capsule cuts harmful UV - Reduces the amount of material wear from harmful UV radiation
- Advanced Titanium Oxide Coating - Consistent Color throughout lamp life
- Crisp white Halogen light
- High Color Temperature - 3100K
- Cool Beam effect
- Base Type GU5.3
- Low Voltage - 12 Volts
- Universal Burn Position