G30T8, Germicidal Lamp, T8, 30 watt, 99volt, 8000 hour rated bulb with G13 base.
USHIO Germicidal lamps are Low-Pressure Mercury-Arc lamps that emit radiation peaking at 253.7nm(UV-C). This output at 253.7nm is highly effective to inactive microorganisms such as algae, bacteria, virus, yeast and mold. Designed by experienced engineers, and by using quality material in combination with a tightly controlled manufacturing process, Ushio provides high quality lamps free of impurities to maintain strong and stable output throughout life of the lamp.
- Low Mercury dose to meet environmental demands
- Specially formulated coating achieves high output over long life hours
- High purity lamp construction to stabilize UV output and minimizes depreciation (averages 20-25% depreciation at end of life)
- Large production capacity providing lamps with consistent quality and reliable delivery
- Flexible design capability for custom lamp development
- Spectral Peak: 253.7 nm
- Drinking Water
- Air Conditioning System
- Medical Facility
- Pharmaceutical Production Facility
- Food Processing Facility
- Packaging Materials
- Clean Room
- Other Sterilization & Disinfection needs