F54T5HO/841, 46" 85CRI, T5, 54 watt, 20000 hour rated bulb with G5 base.
Ultra 5TM T5 fluorescent lamps are the newest linear fluorescent offering from USHIO. The very small 5/8-inch diameter and excellent light output of these lamps make them ideal for a variety of applications from under-cabinet lighting to high bay lighting.
- Low profile light source - Versatile slim design for better luminaire optics and a wider variety of applications
- Energy efficiency - Up to 104 LPW
- Special phosphor coating and coiled cathodes - Improves lumen stability over the life of the lamp
- High Color Rendering - High Efficiency and High Output T5 lamps have an 85 CRI
- High operating temperature - Lumens increase at hotter ambient temperatures
- Instant start and re-strike capability - Ideal for using on dimming circuits and occupancy sensors
- Environmental asset - Long life prevents the build up of discarded lamps which means less waste