Rack PDU, Basic, Zero U, 16A, 208/230V, (15) C13
APC Basic Rack PDU , Input: 200V, 208V, 230V , Input Connections: IEC-320 C20 , Cord Length: 8.2 feet ( 2.5 meters ) , Output: 120V, 208V, 230V , Output Connections: IEC 320 C13. Includes: Rack Mounting brackets, Toolless Mounting Kit, User Manual.
- Toolless Mounting Capabilities - Units do not require additional tools to mount into APC NetShelter Enclosure, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure.
- Vertical Mounting Capabilities - Easily mounts vertically in racks or enclosures and occupies zero U of valuable rack space, which allows more equipment in the rack. Units that mount vertically are optimized to fit in a NetShelter enclosures.
- Rack-Mountable - Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
- Single input power source - Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
- Wide range of input and output connections - Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
- Low Cost Power Distribution - Provides a number of outlets to bring power to rack equipment at an affordable price.