Erie 24V Normally Closed, High Close Off Steam Actuator With End Switch AH14A02A
Erie's PopTop motorized hydronic valves provide convenient, reliable and easy installation for a variety of heating and cooling applications. Installation is a snap with easy, one-handed removal or engagement of the actuator to the valve body. Push the button and lift. It's that simple. Made in the USA.
- Actuator can be easily attached after the valve body has been installed into the system
- Mounts quickly and easily without the need of linkages or calibration
- Temperature Range: 32° to 250°F
- 18" leads for actuators with end switches
- Voltage - 24 Vac @ 50/60 Hz, 110 Vac @ 50 Hz and 120 Vac @ 60 Hz, 230 Vac @ 50 Hz, 240 Vac @ 60 Hz, 208 Vac @ 50/60 Hz., 277 Vac @50/60 Hz.
- Up to 60 psi pressure differential close-off
- Power Requirements 6.5 watts, 7.5 Va.
- Control Signal - on/off, 2 position, spring return
- Materials - stainless steel base plate, aluminum cover