Field Controls 8 Power Venter 740,000 BTU SWG-8
Patented SWG Venter is ETL and cETL listed for all LP gas, natural gas, or oil-fired heating equipment. Combines the motor, blower, and vent hood in one complete, easy to install unit. The SWG mounts on the outside of the building and pulls the combustion gases from the appliance through the outside wall utilizing 100% negative pressure.Benefits:
- 100% negative pressure in the vent pipe for maximum safety.
- Standard galvanized pipe can be used instead of expensive stainless steel.
- No need to seal vent pipe joints, saving time and money.
- Significantly longer vent lengths than positive pressure, direct vent systems.
- Recommended by major heating appliance manufacturers.
The SWG must be sized to match the appliance or appliances' input firing rate. Most firing rates are published in the manufacturers installation manual. Must be installed with a CK Control Kit to ensure proper listing and safe, efficient venting.When to use:
- With gas or oil furnaces, boilers, and water heaters.
- New construction.
- Converting from electric to gas or oil.
- To avoid relining a chimney.
- Installing an additional heating appliance.
- When co-venting with water heater or additional appliance, can be used as a gas/oil combo single unit.