Ashland Aluminum Skatewheel Conveyor, 12 OAW, 90 Degree Curve , 10 WPF
Gravity skatewheel conveyor will convey lightweight loads that have firm flat conveying surfaces such as cartons, totes, cases etc. Benefits and features of skatewheel conveyor include;
- It is lighter weight than roller conveyor making it ideal for quick temporary set-ups.
- Includes quick connecting hook and rod couplers.
- Skatewheels roll freely making them better suited for conveying lighter packages.
- Aluminum conveyors are lighter in weight for easier handling.
- Galvanized steel conveyors are heavier and more durable.
- 1-15/16"Dia., Pre-lubricated aluminum wheels
- 1" x 2-1/2" x 1" frames in 1/8" heat treated aluminum.
- Axles are ¼" diameter steel and are on 3" centers; one end is threaded with locking nut.
- WPF or Wheel per foot are noted per line item.
- Hook and rod couplers are zinc plated.
- Skatewheel sections are measured by the OAW or Overall Width.
- Wheels are 1-15/16" diameter with ¼" bore and have a 75 Lb capacity.
- Aluminum frame capacities (evenly distributed non-impact load):
- 16 lbs. per foot with supports on 10' centers.
- 150 lbs. per foot with supports on 5' centers.