ShockWatch® FORKLIFT IMPACT ALARM
Reduce Costs Associated With Damage And Worker Injury!
The ShockWatch® ImpactManager™ SC is an impact detection device for forklifts and other material handling equipment. Monitor reduces operator, facility and product related damage due to impacts while increasing driver accountability. The unit improves driver behavior by reinforcing safe vehicle operation without supervisor presence.
Mounted directly on the equipment, the ImpactManager™ SC utilizes two patented sensors mounted on different planes, with adjustable 360° plane of sensitivity, which sound an alarm upon any impact exceeding a predefined threshold. It creates an immediate awareness of impacts and allows for corrective action or repairs following the impact. Device can be easily mounted to electric or internal combustion forklifts of all styles, including narrow-aisle, rough terrain, turret and counterbalanced, to reduce equipment downtime and repair costs.
Standard features include: piezoelectric 103 dB internal alarm, mechanical sensor, tamper-proof barrel lock to enable and reset the unit, and an operational status test button. UL ratings Type E, EE, G, GS, LP, LPS, D, DS. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Model 985188 (ShockWatch SC1000) is totally self-contained and does not require wiring for installation, as it operates via a 9V lithium battery.
- WIDTH INCHES4-1/3
- DEPTH INCHES2-3/4
- HEIGHT INCHES4-1/3
- CONSTRUCTIONPolystyrene Case (NEMA 4X)
- IMPACT DETECTION RANGE0.3G to 7G (user adjustable)
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBERSC1000 with "A" Sensor
- OPERATING HUMIDITY0 - 100% non-condensing
- OPERATING SHOCK10G (non-destructive) / 100G (destructive)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE-4 F to +140 F
- SHOCK RESISTANCE40G @ 11ms
- TYPE9 Volt Battery Powered
- VIBRATION RESISTANCE12G @ 10 to 55 Hz
- VOLTAGE9 Volt Lithium Battery
- WEIGHT LBS2-1/2