Vestil LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE HAND OPERATED LIFT TRUCK
Straddle Legs Style; Adjustable Straddle Width: 21-3/4" to 36-1/4" I.D. and 28-3/4" to 43-1/2" O.D.
Compact lift truck is used to lift material to and from shelves, move office equipment and install ceiling and wall appliances. Perfect when aisles and congested areas prevent the use of larger equipment. Rolls through standard doorways in the upright position without having to tilt back the truck. Constructed of durable steel and lightweight aluminum frame, with 4"W x 1-3/4" thick steel forks that measure 20-1/2"W x 22"L overall. Forks can be inverted to provide two different lift heights. Operated by a hand-crank winch that features a folding handle and a hold-down device for securing the carriage during transport. Rolls easily on 8" non-marking rubber rear wheels and 2" front swivel casters. Lightweight and portable, as upper handle rollers allow the truck to be loaded onto its back for easy van or pickup transporting.
- LENGTH INCHES42-1/2
- WIDTH INCHES43-1/4
- HEIGHT INCHES68
- CAPACITY LBS500
- COLOR FINISHSilver & Blue
- CONSTRUCTIONAluminum & Steel
- FORK LENGTH INCHES22
- FORK WIDTH INCHES4
- LOWERED HEIGHT INCHES1-1/4 Forks Down; 21-1/4 Forks Up
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBERA-LIFT-S
- POWERManual Winch Operated
- RAISED HEIGHT INCHES47 Forks Down; 67 Forks Up
- STRADDLE LEG WIDTH INCHES21-3/4 to 36-1/4 I.D.; 28-3/4 to 43-1/2 O.D.
- TRUCK STYLEStraddle Legs
- WEIGHT LBS140
- WHEEL TYPE8" Rubber Rear & 2" Rubber Swivel Front