Harloff Catheter Procedure Cart, 59-5/8"W x 27-15/16"D x 80-1/2"H, Key Lock, Light Gray, MS8160CATH
The MS8160CATH Catheter Procedure Cart is a triple column cart with tambour door specifically designed for use in a cath lab, i.e. an examination room in a hospital or clinic with diagnostic imaging equipment used to support the catheterization procedure.Advantages and Benefits:
- Since hospital space is at a premium, the MS8160CATH is perfect for storing, protecting and transporting medical instruments and supplies in a cart that comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- Designed for hospitals where there is never enough space in surgical workplaces
- Keep track of supplies while reducing excess inventory with a modular system of exchange trays, wire baskets or catheter slides.
- Increase workspace efficiency and improve workflow cut costs, decrease waste, improve productivity and enhance patient care.
- Various heights for plastic trays and wire baskets are available: choose from two inch, four inch or eight inch plastic trays; choose from four inch or seven inch wire baskets. Achieve space savings by using sliding dividers for storing drugs and medical supplies.