Harloff Triple Column Cart, 59-5/8"W x 27-15/16"D x 80-1/2"H, Key Lock, HammerTone Green, MS8160-ARTHRO
The MS8160-ARTHRO is a triple column medical storage cart, with tambour door, designed for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8160-ARTHRO is a preconfigured triple column medical storage cart designed to support the medical and surgical specialty that focuses on treating orthopedic conditions including torn floating cartilage, torn surface cartilage, and ACL reconstruction. The MS8160-ARTHRO is preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom, 4 each 2" trays, 3 each 4" trays, 3 each 8" trays; middle column, top down, 4 each 2" trays, 3 each 4" trays, 3 each 8" trays; right column, top to bottom, 4 each 2" trays, 3 each 4" trays, 3 each 8" trays.Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor's product, using 2", 4" and 8" modular trays; or 4" and 7" wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the "clip-on effect," to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
- Two inch modular trays: Total of twelve trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches
- Four inch modular trays: Total of nine trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of nine trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter
- Or remove column to install full-width shelves on the left or right of the cabinet. See product numbers MS8160SH-L or MS8160SH-R.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty