Baldor 50 Hertz Motor, CM7071T-57, 3 PH, 2 HP, 2850 RPM, 230/400 Volts, XPFC, 145TC Frame
Some applications require NEMA motors which operate on true 50 Hz power. Where this 50 Hz power is all that is available, these NEMA motors are designed to be used at rated voltages with tolerance of ± 15% on voltage.Features
- Corrosion resistant epoxy finish
- Positively locked drive end bearing
- UL approved cast conduit box, standard.
- UL and CSA approved for Class I, Group D or Class II, Group F & G
- Rated for ±15% voltage variation