Washguard SST All-Stainless Washdown Motors, Single-Phase:
1.5HP, 1800 RPM, Totally-Enclosed Fan-Cooled (TEFC) Enclosure, 56 Frame, RIGID C, 115-208/230V, 1PH, 60HZ, Name Plate Amps 15.8/7.9, 1.15 Service Factor, No thermal protection, Efficiency: 75, Efficiency Type: Standard, Ambient 40 C, Selective CCW Rotation, Shaft Length: 1-7/8".
Stainless Steel Tough for demanding washdown applications
- All exterior components of 300 series stainless steel, including motor frame, endshield and conduit box castings
- Moisture resistant sealant between frame and endbells
- Full-fact nameplate is laser-etched on the motor frame
- Built to withstand the demanding washdown environments found in the food processing, chemical processing and beverage industries
- No paint or coatings of any type are used on the exterior of the motor
- Four locations for T-drains provided on each endshield
- Meets IP55 enclosure protection
- 10:1 ratio for constant or variable torque at 1.0 SF
Click here to see our full selection of Motor Controls and Drives.