Call us 7 days a week

Know exactly what you want?

Save time with this quick order form. If you know the catalog/part numbers for the items you wish to purchase, enter them into your cart here. You can also browse the site and add items to your cart from any product page.

Quick Order

Item NumberQuantity
Return to Category List
Magnetic Glass Whiteboard - 48 x 36 - White

Rollover image to zoom in

Click image to enlarge

See all 412 items in product family

Magnetic Glass Whiteboard - 48 x 36 - White

Item #: WB695260

Sold By: globalindustrial.com

Ships same day. Estimated lead times do not include weekends or holidays. Transit time is determined by shipping method and destination. Orders requiring credit information might take additional time.

Price: $ 159.95

with FREE shipping today! (within the contiguous US)

Product Information
Photo/Video Gallery
Customer Review
Product Q&A
Accessories
Global Industrial™ Glass Dry Erase Boards - 48 x 36 – Magnetic - White Color Finish

Magnetic Dry Erase Glass Boards offer a sleek, modern design to your work space. Made from 3/16" thick tempered glass, this board features a white background for easy viewing and a galvanized backing that allows the board to accept heavy duty magnets. Glass offers the benefits of no ghosting or staining and easy erasability. Board will not scratch or dent for long lasting durability. Stainless steel mounting standoffs are 1" in diameter and creates a 1" gap from the wall to the board. Corners are rounded for style and safety.

Includes: Blue Magnetic Eraser Cloth, 4 Pack Dry Erase Marker, Eraser, Acrylic Marker Holder, 4 Heavy Duty Magnets and all mounting hardware.

Note: Only heavy duty magnets will work on this board. The magnets must be able to be magnatized to the steel plate behind the 3/16" thick glass.

Documents are in PDF format

Product Specifications

• WIDTH INCHES48
    • DEPTH INCHES3/16
    • HEIGHT INCHES36
    • COLOR FINISHWhite
    • BRANDGlobal Industrial™
    • DESCRIPTIONMagnetic Glass Board
    • FRAME CONSTRUCTIONFrameless
    • MAGNETICYes
    • PACKAGE QUANTITY1
    • LIMITED WARRANTY1 Year
    • WEIGHT LBS34.5
    • NOMINAL BOARD SIZE (W X H)48 x 36
    • SURFACE MATERIALGlass
    • BOARD TYPEGlass Dry Erase Board
Have A Question About This Product?
1 Question | 1 | Answer

Avg. Customer Rating: (13 customer reviews)

Write your own review

The most favorable review

• Customer Rating

The most critical review

• Customer Rating
Sort by: 

13 Results

Controller

Your review: This whiteboard looks so nice in our office compared to the common whiteboards.

Pros: The look is really nice

Cons: More expensive but worth the price.

Is this review helpful?

Great!!!

Your review: Exactly what I need to make my office more functional and organized. Easy to install.

Pros: High Quality. Easy to install

Cons: None

Is this review helpful?

Great Product and design

Your review: Boards are very well built and designed. Installation was very easy and came with everything you need. Hardware and accessories are excellent quality.

Pros: Great quality and came with all accessories. Accessories attach to back of board and stay ready for use.

Cons: NONE

Is this review helpful?

Board is great, mounts are a little thin.

Your review: I just got these and a couple Quartet boards, I think they are a little better quality than the quartets.

Pros: Looks great, performs as advertised. Really blind pen/eraser holder.

Cons: The mounts are pretty cheaply made and don't have the nipple that you can hang the board on while screwing on the cap. This makes mounting more of a challenge, but the end results are just as good, so far.

Is this review helpful?

Great glass metallic board for an excellent price.

Your review: Worth the money

Is this review helpful?

Supervising Clerk

Your review: Ordered this item for my boss and he seems to be very happy with it. Looks amazing on the wall.

Is this review helpful?

Love it !!!

Your review: Looks amazing and only took around 20 minutes to install ! love love love it !!!!!

Is this review helpful?

Magnetic Glass Whiteboard

Your review: installment was easy. Product works as expected

Is this review helpful?

Operations Manager

Your review: The product was received quickly and with no damage. The process was painless. We love the glass boards.

Is this review helpful?

Whiteboard

Your review: This whiteboard is exactly as described. Works well in office & meeting rooms.

Is this review helpful?

Magnetic Whiteboard

Your review: The whiteboard looks great and is not too heavy to be placed on the wall, but the magnetic capabilities did not suit our needs

Pros: Great look

Cons: The magnets that I have were not able to stick in place. I would have had to get much more powerful magnets and they would be too heavy.

Is this review helpful?

Nice quality

Your review: This board is very good quality and very heavy. It took 2 guys to hang though because of the weight! We put it in a conference room and it works well in there. It actually came with 4 magnets and one marker, which I didn't expect.

Pros: -good quality. -looks nice. -came with some accessories.

Cons: -a little more complex to install. (took 2 guys and one step was missing from instructions-what to do with the rubber pieces between bolts) -because it was so heavy, the guys accidentally scratched the wall while holding it up to mark where they wanted it. -had teenie scratches on the board from shipping, but not enough to complain about.

Is this review helpful?

board

Your review: very happy

Pros: o

Cons: o

Is this review helpful?

Sort by: 

13 Results

There are 13 questions and 1 answers for this product.

Sort by: 

13 Results

what is the weight of item 695260 and item 695259?

Question Asked By: Judy , September 29, 2017

+ View 1 Answer

Answer This Question

Sort by: 

13 Results