Martin Furniture Library Bookcase - Wheat - Huntington Oxford Series
The Huntington Oxford office collection boasts a transitional furniture design built with hardwood solids and veneers. It is available in a traditional oak finish or warm burnish brown finish. The Huntington Oxford collection incorporates a highly detailed finish with hand-applied distressing that includes rasping, wear sanding, dry brushing and pin holes to create texture and depth. This delivers a unique, special worn appearance of fine furniture that has withstood the test of time. The natural grain and beauty of the wood is enhanced by a multi-step, hand rubbed finish. Vertical fluting and dentil molding further add character and aesthetic appeal. The bookcase features two fixed shelves and three adjustable shelves for storage. Lower door cabinet offers concealed storage. Arrives fully assembled.Features:
- Distressed Wheat finish that includes rasping, wear sanding, dry brushing and pin holes that are hand applied to give the piece character with its unique appearance.
- Two fixed shelves for stability
- Three adjustable shelves for storage versatility
- Concealed storage behind two wood panel doors
- Ships fully assembled
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty