Huntington Oxford Wheat Left L-Shaped Desk - Wheat
The Huntington Oxford office collection boasts a transitional furniture design built with hardwood solids and veneers. It is available in a traditional oak finish or warm burnish brown finish. The Huntington Oxford collection incorporates a highly detailed finish with hand-applied distressing that includes rasping, wear sanding, dry brushing and pin holes to create texture and depth. This delivers a unique, special worn appearance of fine furniture that has withstood the test of time. The natural grain and beauty of the wood is enhanced by a multi-step, hand rubbed finish. Vertical fluting and dentil molding further add character and aesthetic appeal. The L-shaped desk features two letter sized file drawers, four utility drawers, and a keyboard shelf for storage. The desk and return ship fully assembled and easily attach to each other. backed with a 5 year warranty.Features:
- Distressed Wheat finish that includes rasping, wear sanding, dry brushing and pin holes that are hand applied to give the piece character with its unique appearance.
- CPU space with adjustable shelf: 9"w x 21"h
- Power center in the desktop includes 2 AC outlets and 3 USB ports to charge your accessories
- Two letter sized file drawers (one locking) for organizing documents.
- Four utility drawers for small office supplies
- Keyboard pull-out for easy access to your keyboard
- Pencil drawer for organizing writing utensils
- Finished back with conference overhang for placement anywhere in a room.
- Superior drawer construction with full suspension ball bearing glides and precision channel joints.
- Wire grommets can accommodate an optional Charge and Connect power center (sold separately)
- Three wire management covers for routing cables.
- Desk and return ship fully assembled and easily attach to each other. backed with a 5 year warranty.