National-Spencer | Zee Line CAST IRON ROTARY DRUM PUMP
Easy to operate, just turn crank handle. To use as a siphon, prime pump by turning crank handle several times: liquid automatically siphons to lower level. Used for light oil and petroleum products. Dispenses 8 oz. per revolution. Fits 15, 30 and 55 gallon drums. Cast iron body with heavy duty cast iron vanes and Buna-N seals. 3 piece steel suction pipe 1-1/4"dia. x 40"L, strainer and 1" discharge spout. Includes 2" bung adapter. 180° maximum fluid temperature.
Optional Drip Tray returns spills into drum, reducing waste and cleanup. Complete with hinged cover.
- BRANDNational-Spencer | Zee Line
- COMPATIBLE LIQUIDSLight Oil and Petroleum Products
- CONSTRUCTIONCast Iron
- DESCRIPTION3 Piece Suction Pipe
- DISCHARGE SPOUT DIAMETER INCHES1
- DISPENSING RATE8 oz. per Revolution
- MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER10210
- STYLEFits 15, 30 or 55 Gal. Drums
- SUCTION TUBE DIMENSION INCHES40 x 1-1/4
- TEMPERATURE RANGE °F180 maximum