Designed for use as a recovery heater having its own storage tank. Available in upright standard models (DEN) and lowboy models (DEL)
- Surface Mounted Thermostats
- Tin Plated Copper Sheath Elements
- Dual Element Models Wired for 3 Phase - 208/240/480 Volt
- Field Convertible to 1 Phase
- 120/277 Volt Wired for Single Phase
- Meets or exceeds the thermal efficiency and/or standby loss requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1
- Glass-Lined Tank
- Standard Voltages - 120, 277 single phase and 208, 240 and 480V unbalanced three-phase delta; easily converted to single-phase at terminal block (except 208V with 6000 watt elements). Single element heater, single-phase only.
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P Relief Valve
- Simplified Circuitry, Color Coded For Ease of Service
- UL Approved Field Conversion Program - The 6 through 20 models are UL listed to UL 174 and the 30 through 120 models are listed to UL 1453.
- Drain Valve
- Compliance Meets or Exceeds the Standby Loss Requirements of the U.S. Department of Energy and Current Edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1
Check local and state building codes prior to installation.