Desiccant dryers provide extremely dry air for applications requiring complete removal of water and water vapors (such as painting). The desiccant material absorbs moisture in the air until it becomes saturated. After the desiccant becomes saturated, it can no longer absorb moisture and must either be regenerated or replaced. Features
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
- Warranty coverage for Campbell Hausfeld only applies to the United States and Canada
- Products sold outside of the United States and Canada will void manufacturer’s warranty