Interceptor Blue, Level A Deluxe, Rear Entry Suit, 3-XL, 1/Case, Lakeland, 80650-3X
Interceptor is your first line of defense against extreme chemical hazards. Interceptor is the apex of Lakeland Industries' chemical protective clothing line. Manufactured to both NFPA 1991 and CE type 1 requirements and available in encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations there is an Interceptor suit for your needs be it gas, vapor, aerosol, liquid, or particulate protection. Interceptor offers dependable protection, superior performance and patented garment features that have been proven over a broad range of chemical challenges in a wide range of environments.Features
- Patented ShurSeal PTFE visor process permanently seals the visor into the suit with no sewing involved so that liquids can't penetrate the visor edge.
- Certified to the optional Flash Fire Protection for Escape Only requirements of NFPA 1991
- Available in NFPA 1991 and CE Type 1 certified ensembles as well as non-certified encapsulating configurations
- PTFE outer layer on visor prevents impairment of vision due to chemical contact
- Seams sealed inside and out for maximum protection
- All NFPA certified Interceptor ensembles include Tingley HazProof boots and storage bag. Fully encapsulated rear entry vapor-protective suit (Level A), expanded back, sealed seams inside and out, 48 zipper, double storm flap with hook and loop, 2 layer faceshield (10 mil PTFE/40 mil PVC), Anti-Reversing Butyl and North Silvershield glove system, 2 exhaust valves, attached sock boots with boot flaps, 1.5 waist belt with 3 belt loops sewn (inside) and sealed.