Justrite 19 Gallon 2 Door, Manual, Under Fume Hood Cabinet, 30"W x 21-5/8"D x 35-3/4"H, Lgt. Neutral
Under Fume Hood Cabinets provide safe storage of flammables in laboratories.
Under Fume Hood Cabinets are fully compliant and designed for the safe storage and venting of solvents and flammable liquids. Ideal in laboratories under fume hoods, benches, or counters, these cabinets are available in four widths ranging from 24" (610mm) to 48" (1219mm). Single-door cabinets are offered in either left or right-hinge door closures for easy operation where space is at a premium. Back wall vents with built-in flame arresters are positioned at lower left and top right for jurisdictions that mandate venting of vapors. Includes a limited warranty of 10 years.
Finished in a durable, chemical resistant powder paint, these cabinets come in two color choices to complement new or existing casework: stainless silver color for neutral preferences or popular safety yellow. Kickplate measures 4"H (102mm) x 3"D (77mm) to conform to most laboratory furniture.
Same great protection features found in standard Justrite Sure-Grip® EX cabinets!
- Fully welded, double-wall 18 gauge (1mm) steel with 1½" (38mm) insulating air space
- U-Loc™ handle comes with double key set or accepts optional padlock
- Stainless steel, 3-pt. bullet self-latching system
- Leak proof 2" (51mm) bottom sump to capture spills
- SpillSlope™ shelf adjustable on 3" (77mm) centers
- Highly reflective Haz-Alert™ hazard labeling at top and bottom