Delta™ Hi-Visibility Yellow Work Vest Harness W/Back D-Ring, Tongue Buckle Legs, Small
Our unique combination work vest and harness provides the user the safest option on the market today. Competitive models sacrifice adjustability, comfort and most importantly safety. The new Delta Vest™ harnesses incorporate all the safety and features of our best selling Delta™ II harness with a completely re-designed work vest. The integration provides the user with the ultimate fit, comfort and safety that personnel have become accustomed to from DBI-SALA.
The Delta Vest™ allows the user to don their harness like a vest, saving time and adding productivity throughout their day. In addition, the High Visibility models were designed to meet both ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 and CSA Z96-02 Class 1 and 2 standards for high visibility, providing an excellent option for those requiring reflective work wear with their fall protection.
Our work vest is constructed from lightweight, breathable, yet extremely durable polyester with a heavy-duty smooth operating zipper. It is ideal for those working at heights in or around construction, utility or traffic applications. In addition, the Delta Vest™ work vest and harness combination is easy to clean - just throw it in the washer. The DBI-SALA Delta Vest™ combines the highest quality fall protection harness and hi-vis work vest for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security.Features
- Integrated Delta™ II harness and work vest allows fast, simple and safe donning - just like putting on a jacket
- Yellow work vest designed with reflective tape to meet ANSI/ISEA and CSA class 1 and 2 standards for high visibility
- Lightweight and unique polyester fabric provides exceptional breathability for enhanced comfort
- Five point adjustment and broad range of sizes provide a perfect fit for almost any worker
- Available with quick connect, pass thru or tongue buckle leg straps to suit any worker's needs
- Stand-up dorsal D-ring with keepers maintain d-ring location outside of the vest ensuring fast and safe connections
- Internal mesh lining and snap attachments hold the shape of the vest and allow easy inspections of webbing and harness components
- Soft elastic edging around the arms and neck reduce chaffing for added comfort
- Built-in sub-pelvic strap on the harness ensures proper distribution of forces during a fall for added safety 420lbs. capacity makes it the most versatile work vest and harness combination on the market today
- Meets all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI/ISEA, ANSI Z359.1, CSA Z96-02, and CSA Z259.10