Delta™ Step-In Style Harness, Front, Back & Side D-Rings, Tongue Buckle Legs, Medium
Designed for comfort and ease of use, the absence of a chest strap and waist belt provides maximum freedom of movement while still providing connecting points for your fall arrest, restraint, work positioning or rescue system. In addition, the front D-ring provides added versatility for applications such as ladder climbing, there is nothing else like it in the industry!
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on. The integrated spring loaded stand-up back D-ring is an 'industry first' and provides the user with quick connection - enhancing ease-of-use and worker productivity. Optional Delta™ Comfort pad accessory can be added for wrap-around comfort for longer hours of wear with less fatigue.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!Features
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Spring loaded stand-up back D-ring ensures fast, easy, and safe connections
- Step-in style design provides added comfort and versatility with an adjustable front D-ring
- Side D-rings for work positioning
- Parachute buckle on lower shoulder strap for quick and easy adjustment
- Tongue buckle leg straps for fast & easy donning
- Polyester webbing construction for added durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359