Parking Lot Sign System,Reserved Parking Handicap
Parking lot kit includes Y-tube upright plastic 78" blue with handicap sign attached and parking lot base. The Davidson parking lot base system is an assembly of several components with a laundry list of advantages. The base and post assembly are very simple to install in any parking lot, not intended for through traffic areas. Each of the components is explained briefly below:Parking Lot Base Features
- Thermoplastic injection molded one piece base, designed to replace the industry standard steel base.
- One piece design, no welds or pieces to deal with or potentially fail.
- Pin hole opening to allow any of the upright posts to be locked into place.
- Plastic base offers several key advantages to a steel base
- Highly Impact able resin for strength
- Extremely flexible will rebound rather than bend
- Excellent chemical bond with all types of adhesives
- Accepts the Plastic X-Tube and Y-Tubes as well as PSST steel
- UV Stabilized for years of use Will not RUST!
Highly impact resistant plastic upright, this profile does not have the cross members Features Include
- 1.75 x 1.75 x up to 8 feet in length
- UV Stabilized profile
- Rainbow or colors to enhance visibility
- Pre-drilled for base and 12 x 18 sign blanks
- Will not Rust!