Tripp Lite's B070-016-19-IP, NetCommander Rackmount Console IP KVM switch, is a cost effective and highly flexible system for controlling up to 256 computers from either a single 19" display console, or, from a remote location. This console can be cascaded with Tripp Lites stand-alone B072 NetCommander series KVM switches. Switching between attached servers can be accomplished with On Screen Display menu, or Hot-Key.
Utilizing Tripp Lites B078-101 series server interface units, KVM cabling is kept to a minimum and extremely manageable, with the use of Cat5/Cat6 patch cables. Servers can be located up to 100ft away from the switch.
The B070-016-19-IP Console KVM switch supports a wide variety of software platforms, including: MAC, DOS, Windows 95/98/SE/NT/2000/ME/XP/Server2003/Vista, Linux, Unix, Sun (USB only) and BSD. Password feature provides additional security to prevent unauthorized access to attached computers. All hardware included for 4-post racking, and designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 29" to 42" deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite B019-000, 2-post rackmount kit.
- 16-port Cat5 KVM Switch with built-in 19" Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse
- 1600 x 1200 @85Hz Resolution
- Connect and control up to 256 computers
- Supports the highest security standards for encryption ( 128-bit SSL and HTTPS )
- Advanced OSD Management with multi-layer security for local users
- Standard EIA 19" rackmounting
- Use in racks from 29" to 42" deep
- OSD menu for intuitive operation and easy control
- USB and PS/2 mouse/keyboard support
- Password protection and auto-logout features
- Firmware upgradeable
- Hot-swappable: disconnect and reconnect USB computers w/o reboot
- Easy port selection via hot keys, or On Screen Display
- Rugged ball bearing slides offer long life usage
- Uses readily availabe Cat5/Cat6 patch cables up to 100ft
- 1 Year Ltd Warranty