Securall® 75-Gallon, Sliding Door,Hazardous Waste Drum Cabinet Yellow
The safe way to collect and store Flammable Hazardous Waste is with Securall® Hazardous Waste Safety Can/Drum Cabinets.The interior and exterior finish consists of an aliphatic polyurethane finish. This polyurethane coating has chemical properties to withstand salt spray, chemical rub, fading due to UV exposure, and other tests performed to epoxy paints. Urethane is more durable under conditions when moving items in and out of the cabinet as it resists chipping and peeling. Cabinets are equipped with a shelf to hold 5 gallon containers. The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) has made it mandatory that hazardous waste be collected and disposed of properly. Securall® offers the largest capacity safety can and drum storage cabinets in the industry. All Hazardous/Environmental Waste Drum Cabinets are equipped with Roller Bottoms for easy loading of heavy Cans.
- Finished in 2-part urethane
- Galvanized steel shelving
- Double wall construction with 1 ½" air space
- Flush mounted locking handle
- Static grounding bolt current OSHA compliant
- Reinforced 18-gauge all-welded construction
- 3-point self latching (Non Sparking) doors.
- Continuous piano hinge
- Large Warning label
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling legs
- Two 2" vents with flash arrestors
- Leak proof sill 2" deep