Securall® 60-Gallon Manual Close, Paint/Ink Cabinet Md Green
Paint storage cabinets for 1-gallon paint cans are available in 20, 40, 60 and up to 120-gallon capacities. Finished in two-part urethane paint. The interior and exterior finish consists of an aliphatic polyurethane finish. This polyurethane coating has chemical properties to withstand salt spray, chemical rub, fading due to UV exposure, and other tests performed to epoxy paints. Urethane is more durable under conditions when moving items in and out of the cabinet as it resists chipping and peeling. Warning label reads "Flammable - Keep Fire Away". Perfect for print shops or auto body repair. Available in manual, sliding, and self-closing door models. All cabinets are FM approved and comply with current OSHA regulations and are designed in accordance with the standards of NFPA.
- Finished in 2-part urethane
- Galvanized steel shelving
- Double wall construction with 1 ½" air space
- Flush mounted locking handle
- Static grounding bolt current OSHA compliant
- Reinforced 18-gauge all-welded construction
- 3-point self latching (Non Sparking) doors.
- Continuous piano hinge
- Large Warning label
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling legs
- Two 2" vents with flash arrestors
- Leak proof sill 2" deep