Securall® 45-Gallon Manual Close, Pesticide Cabinet Md Green
Pesticide Cabinet provides safe, secure and controlled storage for pesticide products. Farms, nurseries, parks and recreation facilities can safely store pesticide chemicals and equipment. Helps restrict the handling of pesticides to those who have been appropriately trained and authorized per EPA/WPS. The interior and exterior finish consists of an aliphatic polyurethane finish. This polyurethane coating has chemical properties to withstand salt spray, chemical rub, fading due to UV exposure, and other tests performed to epoxy paints. Urethane is more durable under conditions when moving items in and out of the cabinet as it resists chipping and peeling. All cabinets are FM approved and comply with current OSHA regulations and are designed in accordance with the standards of NFPA.
- Finished in 2-part urethane
- Galvanized steel shelving
- Double wall construction with 1 ½" air space
- Flush mounted locking handle
- Static grounding bolt current OSHA compliant
- Reinforced 18-gauge all-welded construction
- 3-point self latching (Non Sparking) doors.
- Continuous piano hinge
- Large Warning label
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling legs
- Two 2" vents with flash arrestors
- Leak proof sill 2" deep