302, Bike-Shell Bike Locker, 2 Bike Cap., 74-1/2"L x 40"W x 49"H, Tan, Padlock Handle
Model #302 Bike-Shell Bike Locker - Molded one-piece fiberglass composite (no assembly required); includes all installation hardware. Specify the 300 Series lockers for the highest customer satisfaction from the no-assembly ready-to-use delivery through years of trouble free operation. Architects, designers and government agencies specify the 300 Series due to the high quality unitized manufacturing which meansvirtually no installation costs!
- Bicycle Capacity: 2 bike capacity per locker.
- Dimensions: 49"H X 40"W X 74.5" L
- Locking System: Chrome T-Handle Lock with 3 keys per lock and internal locking bar system (standard). Padlock Handle Lock (no-charge option) replaces standard lock. Padlocks not included.
- Standard Color: Tan or Medium Grey
- NEW design, one piece FRP Composite bike locker- NO ASSEMBLY required.
- The 300 series is the first one piece locker available that is not molded of soft and flammable HDPE plastic material.
- Designed after our very popular 350 series of lockers and is available in 6 styles providing flexibility for site locations.
- All lockers are shipped assembled and can be stand alone or grouped- NO COMMON WALLS. Lockers easily relocated.
- The construction of fiberglass reinforced plastic is highly resistant to impact, stains and will not corrode.
- High security with standard key locks recessed in door face and internal locking
Structure and Finish
Locker shall be manufactured of molded fiberglass reinforced plastic composite with a solid color stipple texture finish. Material shall be E-glass and polyester resin at 35% ratio. Tensile Strength, 18,000 psi. Locker shall be one piece with no external or internal frame and no seams or joints on tops or side walls. Material shall withstand over 300 lb/sqft on roof and 200 lb/sqft on walls/doors. No on site assembly shall be required.
Roof shall be crowned for water run off and all corners shall have a smooth radiused finish. Finish of UV stabilized gelcoat does not need painting, allows solvent removal of graffiti and is resistant to impact and U.V. damage. Two standard colors, Tan & Medium Gray. Custom colors matched to your color sample. Interior divider wall on model 302 shall be sealed OSB exterior board and bottom edge shall be a minimum of 1" above ground level.
Locks and Hardware
Fort Lock 7 pin tumbler Pop Out "T" handle locks with three keys and removable lock cylinders. Internal locking hardware consists of three plated hardened steel cams controlling an extruded aluminum locking bar which engages the door frame over three foot span. High quality custom continuous door hinge will not rust. All fasteners on locking system shall be zinc plated or better. Locker shall anchor in all four corners through base flanges using expansion anchors.*Please call for custom size bike locker requests.