The 1-3/4" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer features a 14 Amp, 1.300 MWO motor that provides optimal power for the toughest conrete drilling and demolition applications. 8.8 ft/lbs of impact energy combined with 450 RPM and 2,840 BPM, this hammer delivers fast drilling and hard hitting performance. Features such as AVS Anti-Vibration System, mechanical clutch, and advanced electronics provide ease of use and overall long-term durability for the user.
- 14 Amp, 1,300 MWO Milwaukee Motor - provides best in class power and highest overload protection
- 450 RPM and 2,840 BPM- delivers fast drilling even in the toughest concrete
- 2 Speed Impact Mode- low reduces speed (350 RPM) and beats per minute (2,200 BPM) for light materials
- Constant Power Technology- maintains drilling speed and power when the tool is under load
- Mechanical Clutch- protects the gears and provides added control
- AVS: Anti Vibration System- actively reduces user vibration and- increases productivity