As the cornerstone of the new M18™ cordless family, the new 2611 Hammer-Drill Driver delivers revolutionary power, run-time, and ergonomics. The new Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor generates a best-in-class 650 in-lbs. of torque to meet the application rigors of the jobsite. Utilizing the new 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery, the 2611 delivers up to 65% more holes per charge. At only 91/4" long and 5.3 lbs, it is the most compact high performance hammer drill available, which minimizes user fatigue and maximizes productivity by fitting into tight spaces. The 2611 incorporates an easy to use ½" single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws for maximum grip. Other features include the Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays remaining run-time and the Built-in LED Light that illuminates work surface.
- 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery delivers longer life and run-time
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
- ½" single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws
- On-board Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Variable speed trigger
(2) 18V XC LITHIUM-ION Batteries - 48-11-1828 , 18V Charger - 48-59-1801 , Side Handle , Carrying Case