Digi-Pas® DWL-1000XY 2-Axis Digital Post Level
Digi-Pas® is a leading digital level manufacturer with a full range of digital levels with varying precision for engineering and trade professionals as well as DYI users. Digi-Pas® levels allow you to measure angles digitally, electronically, and with an actual number, at every angle, all 360 degrees of a complete circle. So setting up a machine level, installing a deck, stair rail, extending a roof or determining how much an old floor has sagged is simpler, less time consuming, and more accurate. Digi-Pas® levels are simple to use. Just press the on/off button and you will see the angle of any surface with decimal-point accuracy. The professional DWL1000XY digital level simultaneously measures both X and Y axis. The unit displays any angles in degrees and % of slope as well as graphical indicator. This model has accuracy of 0.05 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees at all other angles for both axises. With illuminated LCD screen, it can be used in low visbility working conditions or even in the dark. A buzzer feature makes audible beep sound at 0° and 90° or any halt angle. The hold function will freeze the angle display on the LCD.Features:
- Measures X and Y axis angle simultaneously
- User can easily recalibrate with no special fixtures required.
- Switchable display between degrees (°) or slope (%) and graphic indicator
- Illuminated display for low visibility or dark environment
- Buzzer sound at 0° and any programmed halted angles
- Digipas levels are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in workmanship and material. We will repair or replace any defective part which may malfunction under normal and proper use within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.