Digi-Pas® DWL-280 Torpedo Digital Level
Digi-Pas® is a leading digital level manufacturer with a full range of digital levels with varying precision for engineering and trade professionals as well as DYI users. Digi-Pas® levels allow you to measure angles digitally, electronically, and with an actual number, at every angle, all 360 degrees of a complete circle. So setting up a machine level, installing a deck, stair rail, extending a roof or determining how much an old floor has sagged is simpler, less time consuming, and more accurate. Digi-Pas® levels are simple to use. Just press the on/off button and you will see the angle of any surface with decimal-point accuracy. The DWL280 is a torpedo digital level measuring 8 inches long and 2 inches wide. It displays any angles in % of slope, mm/meter or inch/ft. This model has accuracy of 0.05 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees at all other angles. It has the inverted digital display function which means no more trying to read an angle upside down. A buzzer feature makes audible beep sound at 0°. The hold function will freeze the angle display on the LCD. The unit also has a large magnetic base allowing for strong attachment to magnetic surfaces. The DWL 280 has longer than average battery life and an automatic 3 mins off feature. The strong impact resistance ABS polymer material casing is molded with a tough aluminum base with built in vials.Features:
- High accuracy of 0.05 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees all other angles with switchable display amongst degrees (°), slope (%), mm per meter or inch per foot
- User can easily recalibrate with no special fixtures required.
- Inverted digital display feature
- Strong magnet on the base enable the level to be fixed on to any magnetic surface
- Buzzer sound at 0° and any programmed halted angles
- Digipas levels are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in workmanship and material. We will repair or replace any defective part which may malfunction under normal and proper use within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.