Digi-Pas® DWL-600 Heavy Duty Digital Level
Digi-Pas® is a leading digital level manufacturer with a full range of digital levels with varying precision for engineering and trade professionals as well as DYI users. Digi-Pas® levels allow you to measure angles digitally, electronically, and with an actual number, at every angle, all 360 degrees of a complete circle. So setting up a machine level, installing a deck, stair rail, extending a roof or determining how much an old floor has sagged is simpler, less time consuming, and more accurate. Digi-Pas® levels are simple to use. Just press the on/off button and you will see the angle of any surface with decimal-point accuracy. The DWL600E is a standard 24" aluminium V-groove box level with a digital module. The digital module incorporates high level of shock and impact resistance designed for any demanding work site. The DWL600E displays any angles in degrees, % of slope, mm/meter or inch/ft. This model has accuracy of 0.05 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees at all other angles. With illuminated LCD screen, it can be used in low visbility working conditions or even in the dark. The inverted digital display function means no more trying to read an angle upside down. A buzzer feature makes audible beep sound at 0° and 90°. The hold function will freeze the angle display on the LCD.Features:
- High accuracy of 0.05 degrees at 0° and 90° and 0.2 degrees all other angles with switchable display amongst degrees (°), slope (%), mm per meter or inch per foot
- User can easily recalibrate with no special fixtures required.
- Illuminated display for low visibility or dark environment
- Inverted digital display feature
- Buzzer sound at 0° and any programmed halted angles
- Digipas levels are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in workmanship and material. We will repair or replace any defective part which may malfunction under normal and proper use within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.