The Powermatic® 3520B is the third evolution of the time honored lathe with many new and improved features. The 3520B retained all the features of the prior models such as the sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges, and the spindle lock. The enhanced features include a digital RPM readout, built in spindle indexing on the head stock, and a re-designed tailstock with internal storage, chrome trimmed handwheels, and a laser etched quill which is self-ejecting. Additional features include a set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, a sliding hammer knockout rod with brass tip, an attached tool caddy and a metal shelf for tool storage.Features:
- Sliding headstock with electronic variable speed and digital RPM readout for accurate speed adjustments
- Spindle lock and built in spindle indexing on the headstock for drilling hole patterns, routing flutes, and other equally spaced features
- Set of dead centers which hold a spindle for visual comparison
- Redesigned tool rest geometry allows for better chisel movement along the tool rest
- Laser etched quill is self-ejecting.
- Two position mount for the optional bed extension
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, etc.
- Tailstock has internal storage for additional accessories