Create your future at Global.
We understand how important it is to find the right job. Here at Global Industrial we offer more than a job – we offer a career. Our nearly 70 years of success and consistent growth has provided our employees with job satisfaction and a solid career path.
It is our employees that are the driving force behind our success. When you work for Global Industrial, you are a part of something that continues to evolve. It’s exciting to have the chance to contribute to a company’s overall growth and be recognized for that contribution. We offer first class sales management and training programs, generous commissions, competitive base salary and an environment of success, attracting some of the best talent in the country. In addition to the great benefits, 401K plan and paid holidays, we give our employees true job stability, training for expanded responsibilities, and guidance for a solid career path.
Our technology wins awards because we want to stay relevant, and we hire accordingly. Maybe that’s why we have employees who have been with us for more than 35 years.
Being part of Team Global is a strong career move.
Please check out our open positions and see what working for Team Global is all about!
- Global Industrial is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. (optional)
- If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact Human Resources at (844) 284-5663or by email at email@example.com
- As a federal government contractor, in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, Global Industrial is required to develop annual Affirmative Action Plans (AAPs). Any employees or applicants who wish to review the Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) for Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by 516-608-7000.
- EEO is the Law. Applicants to and employees of Global Industrial are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more. (Use a PDF of EEO is the Law rather than a link to the EEOC website).
- Pursuant to Executive Order 13665, Global Industrial will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).