Pulsar Portable GeneratorsPulsar Portable Generators Provide Convenient Mobile Power For Job Sites, Outdoor Projects, or Emergency Backup.
The Pulsar portable generators provide mobile power access where you need it most. Units are gas operated providing reliable power during blackouts and power outages. Some styles are propane powered as an alternative fuel choice to gasoline. Recoil start is standard on all models while some generators feature an additional electric push start for easy power up. Most models include a heavy-duty steel tube cradle for added strength and protection. All models are EPA approved.
- Gas or propane operated
- Recoil and electric push start options
- Steel tube cradle
- Run times range from 8.5 to 15 hours
- Start options include Electric/Recoil and Recoil
- Rated watts range from 900 to 9000
- Tank sizes range from 1.1 to 8 or 20 lbs.
- Fuel types are Diesel, Gasoline, and Gasoline/LP