Pre-Expanded AnchorsSpike® anchors are one-piece, vibration resistant anchors for use in concrete block or stone. Several head styles, including Tamperproof versions, and anchor materials are available. The Spike anchor is formed with an "s" shaped configuration at the working end of the anchor to create an expansion mechanism. Since the anchor is pre-formed, there is no secondary tightening operation required which greatly reduces the overall cost of an anchor installation.
Drive® anchors are one-piece, tamperproof, pre-formed anchors available in carbon steel for use in concrete and stone.
- Pipe Spikes are designed for rod hanging
- Tie-Wire Spikes are designed for suspended ceilings
- Forming Spikes are removable and designed for concrete forming
- Flat Head anchors are suited for wood-to-concrete anchoring
- Round Head anchors are designed for other applications requiring fast, permanent installations