3M™ Bumpon Protective Product SJ5306 - Hemisphere - 0.375" W x 0.150" L - Clear - Pkg of 3000
3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Products Molded Shapes - Colored and Clear Series are pressure-sensitive. adhesive-backed polyurethane products. They can be used as feet, stops, spacers, and protectors in many applications. The urethane is a durable, resilient elastomer. The aggressive, high tack, pressure sensitive adhesive is protected with a release liner making application fast and easy.Features:
All 3M™ Bumpon™ Protective Products feature a urethane composition which exhibits:
- Excellent skid resistance
- Long aging resiliency – will not crack or harden
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistance to marring and staining
Use almost anywhere slamming, scratching, nicking, scuffing, marring, sliding, vibration, or noise could be a problem for your product.
- Feet on the bottom of small appliances, desk top or handheld electronic devices, electronic cabinetry, telephones, keyboards, foot pedals, scales, clocks, speakers, dispensers, and computers.
- Stops for cabinet doors, lids, and drawers.
- Spacers for picture frames to provide alignment; for electronic and automotive applications as an aid in assembly.
- Protectors to prevent damage in shipping, and keep parts from direct contact with each other.