Goff's High Performance Dock DoorsGoff's High Performance Dock Doors are best used in high traffic environments such as distribution, manufacturing, climate control facilities, and general warehouses.
Constructed of all non-corrosive components, High Performance Doors can be used in wash down applications such as food and beverage production and processing.
- Separates different climates and temperatures.
- Creates a seal on the door opening to reduce dust or air born containments from entering a protected area.
- Includes full width window, roll cover, and reflective safety photo eye.
- Individually replaceable door panels, reduce repair costs.
- Manual hand crank is included for use in case of power outage.
Door is operated with a motorized lift that opens and closes the door, via a 480V 3-phase direct drive electric motor that can move as quick as 42" per second and up to 120 cycles/hour. Varies per model.
Note: Additional sizes, styles, colors, alternative motor horsepower, voltages/phases, and left hand mounted motors are available via a Special Order; Please call for more information.