Medical Shears & ScissorsMedical Shears and Scissors are used for Medical and Laboratory applications.
Medical Shears and scissors have razor sharp, super-hardened surgical stainless steel blades with one serrated edge to cut through tough materials. Traditional 7-1/4" length gives you maximum leverage and strength. Shear and scissors styles include Iris Curver or Straight, Lister Bandage and Bandage w/Clip, Listerette Bandage, Listerette Suture Removal, Mayo Dissecting, Medicut EMT Shears, Mini Medicut Nurse Shears, operating Straight, Titanium Bonded Bandage, Umbilical Cord, and Universal Bandage.
- Lengths range from 4" to 7-1/2"
- Stainless steel safety bandage tip
- Blades are tempered to a Rockwell hardness of C56 for unsurpassed durability
- Contoured polypropylene handles with large ring provide maximum control and comfort
- Extra large rivet with a rated strength of 88kg assures rugged durability
- Fully auto-clavable to 143°C (290°F)
- Colors are Black, Stainless, and Mirror Stainless
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Two Year Quality Performance Guarantee